Areas of Law / Property

We sold a barn for conversion, and signed a deed of grant giving the people who bought it access over our drive. We always park our car in front of our door and there is ample room to get round it, but we have now received a summons from our neighbours who want to take out an injunction to stop us parking there

This should be easy to resolve by means of photographs, although your neighbours obviously feel strongly about it. I presume you are not prepared to park your car elsewhere or widen the drive. In that case you will have to attend a court hearing and have the dispute resolved that way; the loser is likely to have to pay the other side’s costs. If you can sort the problem out without going to court so much the better.

What our clients say about our lawyers

Thanks for supporting me with advice on this matter. I will definitely recommend you to others who may require your expertise.

Satisfied Client

Read More

About Us

Leading legal advisors, problem solvers – all round good guys! We’re firm believers in a practical, no nonsense approach to law. Forget the jargon, we like to keep it simple – why complicate matters? No stress, no worry, just straightforward solutions to your legal issues. Free legal advice at your fingertips, from the experts to your inbox. is owned and operated by Farleys Solicitors LLP, a member of The Law Society and is regulated in the practice of law by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, Registration No: 484687. Any advice given on this site or in response to any question is only applicable to the law of England and Wales.

Privacy Policy | Terms