Areas of Law / Personal Injury

I was in an accident involving a bus five months ago. I am claiming compensation, but I’ve now been asked to find the money to see a consultant. Can’t the hospital that treated me provide the information the other side require?

The information you need isn’t simply confirmation of the nature of the injuries you received in the accident. You now need an assessment of your current state of health, and if you are still recovering, a prognosis for your full recovery. The NHS will not provide this free, but assuming you are successful in your compensation claim the cost of the consultation will be met by the other side. I take it you have taken legal advice; if not see a solicitor specialising in personal injury claims immediately.

What our clients say about our lawyers

Very useful and professional advice, thank you.

Another Happy Customer

Read More

About Us

Leading legal advisors, problem solvers – all round good guys! We’re firm believers in a practical, no nonsense approach to law. Forget the jargon, we like to keep it simple – why complicate matters? No stress, no worry, just straightforward solutions to your legal issues. Free legal advice at your fingertips, from the experts to your inbox. is owned and operated by Farleys Solicitors LLP, a member of The Law Society and is regulated in the practice of law by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, Registration No: 484687. Any advice given on this site or in response to any question is only applicable to the law of England and Wales.

Privacy Policy | Terms