Areas of Law / Property

I own a holiday home on a park which is now closed for the winter. My next door neighbour’s half of the gap between our two properties is occupied by building materials , clothes lines and 4ft calor gas bottles. We had a number of complaints from people who rented the home over the summer. Is there anything we can do?

Most holiday home parks have fairly strict rules. If you signed a lease agreement when you bought your home you should study this document, since your neighbour will be subject to its terms too. I suggest you complain to the site owner and insist either that your neighbour is made to clean up his pitch or that you are moved to another part of the site.

What our clients say about our lawyers

Very useful and professional advice, thank you.

Another Happy Customer

Read More

About Us

Leading legal advisors, problem solvers – all round good guys! We’re firm believers in a practical, no nonsense approach to law. Forget the jargon, we like to keep it simple – why complicate matters? No stress, no worry, just straightforward solutions to your legal issues. Free legal advice at your fingertips, from the experts to your inbox. is owned and operated by Farleys Solicitors LLP, a member of The Law Society and is regulated in the practice of law by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, Registration No: 484687. Any advice given on this site or in response to any question is only applicable to the law of England and Wales.

Privacy Policy | Terms